we know that big ideas require the involvement of MULTIPLE PARTNERS, so join the rebread mission
START A PARTNERSHIP WITH US
INVOLVING IN THE RESEARCH of new products based on saved
SUPPORTING FINANCIALLY or through equipment support our activities in the search for new solutions
USING OUR KNOW-HOW in your own activities to help reduce food waste
we provide training
- "a deep dive into the concept of sustainability" - #inspiretalk on the use of bread, which opens your eyes to finding uses for sidestreams from your own business with an analysis of business models that support climate transformation - "sustainable service design" -confrontation of the service industry with the trend of sustainability, circularity and "resilience"
WE PROVIDE CONSULTANCY
• extending the shelf life of bread • the process of preserving bread at Point Of Sale • dedicated circular recipes
• marketing for upcycled products with a limited carbon footprint • how Rebread's offering can contribute to non financial reporting requirements ESG
we grant licences
• on the bread saving process (drying, processing, storage) • on product recipes (eau-de-vie, peeling, kvass bread drink, breadbucha, koji powder etc.) • on the REBREAD, KRAST, FLOURA brands • for manufacturing know-how
WE PROVIDE FOR COMMUNITIES
• supporting a global community focused on saving bread and its importance in feeding the world • for a group of consumers • for a group of experts and people from the HoReCa industry and the world of science
our solutions fit into the area of ESG activities and help achieve non-financial impacts
low carbon footprint
Black bread is an available and mostly local raw material, so products created from it have a smaller carbon footprint.
LCA of the product
That is to say, the environmental characteristics of the life assessment that our products have is the transparency of the environmental impact.
EASE OF ANALYSIS
Rescued and processed bread is quantifiable in nature, so it is easier to measure the effects and monitor activities.
building the circularity
The saved bread and our know-how can form the basis for further upcycled food products.
Breads and snacks
The easiest to prepare and the easiest to produce. Being the best, tangible product in the upcycled food category.
Possibility of replacing up to 30% of the flour in the baking mix with saved ground bread (krast)
Cost savings in a difficult cereal market situation
Large reduction in production costs
Extended freshness of breads baked from a krast mix
TRAINING on service design in sustainable development
Creative and task-based workshops on current trends in sustainable development and the circular economy, as well as on creating innovation and optimising services.
Author's practical workshop tool for building digital services in the spirit of circularity trends, sustainability and building resilience
Expands knowledge of the concept of servitization and the current conditions of the service environment and service industry, and identifies the value proposition and definition of services in its industry
Business model inspiration for service organisations in an international, multicultural and multibranch context