The controller of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Rebread Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Mogilska 65, 31-545 Krakow, Poland, NIP 6793239100, REGON 522029815 and its subsidiaries (hereinafter: "Administrator").
The Administrator shall take particular care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected by it is: processed lawfully; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; stored in a form which allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
Personal data is any type of information directly or indirectly linked to an individual, who may be a representative of a customer or supplier, an employee of the Administrator or any other person using Rebread's services and website (hereinafter "User"). The GDPR does not apply to legal entities, but it does apply to individuals who carry out business activities.
a) Personal data is collected and processed in connection with the establishment of customer relations, prior to the conclusion of a contract and its signature and subsequent execution, as well as during any other activities in dealing with customers.
b) The Administrator collects and processes personal data when the User visits the website, participates in an event organised by the Administrator or otherwise contacts the Administrator.
c) The Administrator collects and processes the following personal data:
- name and surname,
- contact details, e.g. address, telephone number and e-mail address,
- IP address and information about the User's use of the Rebread website,
- information on which products or offers a customer or business partner has taken an interest in and what they do with our newsletter.
d) The Administrator processes personal data for various purposes, such as:
- fulfilling an obligation to the customer, e.g. contract fulfilment, invoicing and providing customer support,
- managing customer relations and providing our services to customers,
- providing product information according to the interests and needs of visitors to our website on the basis of a completed form,
- providing customers and business partners with important information and tailored offers in the newsletter and on the website,
- monitoring activity on our website using cookies and other analytical tools to improve the functionality of the website,
- improving our offer to customers, e.g. develop services, products and features to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
a) We process personal data because:
- is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation,
- is necessary for our legitimate interests, or
- we have obtained the consent of the data subject.
b) In order to carry out the tasks necessary for the operation of the company, the Administrator may transfer the collected personal data to an external entity, e.g. a Rebread subsidiary or other business partners or suppliers. These are, for example, companies that carry out payment processing, providers of communication tools or providers of IT systems. Where third parties are used, only the personal data necessary to provide the service will be disclosed.
c) The Administrator may also transfer personal data to an external entity if this is necessary to comply with the law, an order of the authorities, to protect legitimate interests or to detect and prevent security or technical problems.
d) The Administrator will not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
a) Access to their personal data, including information on the purpose of its processing, to whom it was communicated and on what occasion.
b) Correction of personal data, which the Administrator will correct or complete incomplete data as requested.
c) Deletion of personal data if the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or the consent to process the data in the newsletter is withdrawn. Such deletion will not be possible if legislation dictates otherwise, e.g. tax legislation.
d) Limit the processing of their personal data to selected purposes.
e) Transferability of their personal data, i.e. obtaining the data and re-using it for another purpose and with another administrator.
f) The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data if the processing is not based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator, including profiling.
b) The User may opt out of certain types of cookies by selecting the appropriate option on the Administrator's website.
b) The User may obtain more information on how to exercise their rights by contacting the Administrator by sending a message to: info(at)rebread.com.